We have wide range of Christmas stories. For convenience we have collected all Christmas stories on single page published till date on our site. Let us know your feedback.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from shortstories.co.in. Enjoy Christmas with your family!
Christmas Story Book
- The Heavenly Christmas Tree by Fyodor Dostoevsky – I am a novelist, and I suppose I have made up this story. I write “I suppose,” though I know for a fact that I have made it up …
- The Christmas Tree And The Wedding by Fyodor Dostoevsky – The other day I saw a wedding… But no! I would rather tell you about a Christmas tree. The wedding was superb. I liked it immensely.
- A Chaparral Christmas Gift by O Henry -The original cause of the trouble was about twenty years in growing. At the end of that time it was worth it.
- Christmas By Injunction by O Henry – Cherokee was the civic father of Yellowhammer. Yellowhammer was a new mining town constructed mainly of canvas and undressed pine. Cherokee was a prospector.
- The Gift of the Magi by O Henri – One dollar and eighty-seven cents. That was all. And sixty cents of it was in pennies. Pennies saved one and two at a time by bulldozing the grocer and the vegetable man and the butcher until one’s cheeks …
- The Burglar’s Christmas by Willa Cather – Two very shabby looking young men stood at the corner of Prairie avenue and Eightieth street, looking despondently at the carriages that whirled by.
- Papa Panov’s Special Christmas by Leo Tolstoy – It was Christmas Eve and although it was still afternoon, lights had begun to appear in the shops and houses of the little Russian village, for the short winter day was nearly over.
- At Christmas Time by Anton Chekhov -“WHAT shall I write?” said Yegor, and he dipped his pen in the ink. Vasilisa had not seen her daughter for four years.
- The Christmas Goblins by Charles Dickens – In an old abbey town, a long, long while ago there officiated as sexton and gravedigger in the churchyard one Gabriel Grubb.
- What Christmas Is As We Grow Older by Charles Dickens – Time was, with most of us, when Christmas Day encircling all our limited world like a magic ring, left nothing out for us to miss or seek; bound together all our home enjoyments, affections, and hopes; …
- A Christmas Tree by Charles Dickens – I have been looking on, this evening, at a merry company of children assembled round that pretty German toy, a Christmas Tree.
- The Mistletoe Bough by Anthony Trollope – “Let the boys have it if they like it,” said Mrs. Garrow, pleading to her only daughter on behalf of her two sons.
- The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Anderson – It was dreadfully cold; it was snowing fast, and was almost dark, as evening came on—the last evening of the year.
- The Elves and the Shoemaker by the Brothers Grimm – A shoemaker, by no fault of his own, had become so poor that at last he had nothing left but leather for one pair of shoes.
- A Letter from Santa Claus by Mark Twain – I have received and read all the letters which you and your little sister have written me . . . . I can read your and your baby sister’s jagged and fantastic marks without any trouble at all.
- Horror – A True Tale – I was but nineteen years of age when the incident occurred which has thrown a shadow over my life; and, ah me! how many and many a weary year has dragged by since then! Young, happy, and beloved I was in those long-departed days.
More Christmas Stories
Keep Reading. Enjoy!